Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA has announced latest Jobs through Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) on December 06, 2020. WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self motivated personnel for the following positions on contract basis. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of Jobs Phase IX (WAPDA-IX) (430) & (429) to apply online for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is December 21, 2020.
|Posted Date:||06 December 2020|
|Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|No of Seats:||59|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab|
|Address:||Director General (Recruitment), Wapda, B-26, Wapda House, Lahore|
|Last Date:||21 December 2020|
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of seats||Qualification|
|GM (C&M) Water|
|1.||Research Officer (Soil Chemist) (BPS-17)||01||M.Sc (Che)|
|2.||Research Officer (Surface Water Hydrology) (BPS-17)||02||M.Sc (Phy)|
|3.||Research Officer (Soil, Mechanic & Foundation) (BPS-17)||02||M.Sc (Phy)|
|4.||Research Officer (Agri. Agronomy) (BPS-17)||02||M.Sc (Agri)|
|5.||Junior Geophysicist Seismology (BPS-17)||02||M.Sc (Geo Physics)|
|6.||Assist. Research Officer (Ground Water Hydrology) (BPS-16)||02||M.Sc (Phy)|
|7.||Assist. Research Officer (Surface Water Hydrology) (BPS-16)||01||M.Sc (Phy)|
|8.||Assist. Research Officer (Soil, Mechanic & Foundation) (BPS-16)||01||M.Sc (Phy)|
|9.||Assist. Research Officer (Cement & Concrete) (BPS-16)||01||M.Sc (Phy)|
|10.||Research Assistant (Cement & Concrete) (BPS-10)||02||Bachelor|
|11.||Research Assistant (Surface Water Hydrology) (BPS-10)||02||Bachelor|
|12.||Research Assistant (Soil Chemist) (BPS-10)||02||Bachelor|
|13.||Research Assistant (Soil, Mechanics & Foundation) (BPS-10)||04||Bachelor|
|GM (Finance) Power|
|2.||Junior Clerk (BPS-09)||08||I.Com/D.com|
|1.||Deputy Director (BPS-18)||08||Retired Armed Forces|
|2.||Security Officer (BPS-16)||01||Retired Armed Forces|
How To Apply:
- Click below to Download Application Form along with fee deposit slip ‘or’ visit Pakistan Testing Service official website www.pts.org.pk
- Please download complete Application Form, and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the country wide online branches of UBL & HBL.
- Send your applications duly filled, by mail or courier to the address given below along with Fee Deposit Slip proof (in original).
- Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan.
- Applications should reach to the given address before December 21, 2020.
Mailing Address: Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq, Blue Area, Islamabad
Visit Today Popular Jobs: Jobeefy.com