Sukkur Electric Power Supply Company SEPCO announced the latest Jobs on November 16, 2021, in Nawaiwaqt Newspaper. SEPCO is a Govt. owned power company mandated under its license to provide electricity to customers in upper Sindh. SEPCO has created a new department Market Implementation & Regulatory Affairs Department (MIRAD). The services of dynamic personalities and high caliber professional candidates (male/ female) from overall Pakistan for the following posts are required on the following Terms & Contlidons. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is November 29, 2021.
|Posted Date:||16 November 2021|
|Organization:||Sukkur Electric Power Company SEPCO|
|No of Posts:||12|
|Education:||MBA, MPA, MPH, LLB, Bachelor,|
|Address:||Building Thermal Power Station, Old Sukkur|
|Last Date:||29 November 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Seats|
|2.||Manager Planning & Forecasting||01|
|3.||Deputy Manager Contract Management||01|
|4.||Deputy Manager Regulatory Affairs||01|
|5.||Deputy Manager Legal||01|
|6.||Assistant Manager Contract Management||02|
|7.||Assistant Manager Regulatory Affairs||01|
|8.||Assistant Manager Finance||01|
|9.||Assistant Manager Admin||01|
How to Apply:
- The applicant must fill in the form available at the link pitc.com.pk/sepco-jobs
- After filling application, got it printed, sign it and submit it to the given address through post along with detailed
- CV (highlighting the achievements)
- Attested copies of Educational testimonials
- Experience certificates
- 03 x Nos. references
- 02 Nos. recent photographs.
- A declaration on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- to the above effect should be provided at the time of the interview.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already serving in Government / Semi-Government Organization / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel along with the NOC of the respective department issued on its letterhead.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA / DA in this regard will be admissible.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is November 29, 2021.
Mailing Address: Building Thermal Power Station, Old Sukkur.
Sukkur Electric Power Supply Company SEPCO Jobs 2021 Advertisement: