Specialized curriculum Department, Government of the Punjab requires administrations of fiery, energetic and result situated officials/authorities (Male/Female/Transgender), having home of Punjab, to be employed under the Development Scheme Titled “Vital Planning Unit of Special Education Department” (G.S. No. 129 of ADP 2020-2021), on agreement premise (upto June 2022)(likely to proceed) for the accompanying post:
Name of Post:
Curriculum Assessment Specialist (BS-18) ( A ge: 25 to 45 years)
No. Of Posts:01
• Master or advanced education degree in Special Education, Education Planning, M. Ed or important field having five years applicable post capability experience in a specialized curriculum
• Possessing compelling composition and Interpersonal abilities to build up successful working relationship with educators and heads of foundations
• Skills to mentor instructors on viable instructional systems and academic abilities • Be mindful of most recent advances, guidelines, testing, and new educational plan
• Research insight in important field
• Knowledge of significant laws, codes, guidelines, strategies and methodology
• Able to help the usage of educational program including educational plan advancement and arranging, research, information investigation, evaluation, instructing and proficient turn of events
Singular amount Salary Package: Rs. 91,708/ – Per Month
Application ications through dispatch just should arrive at the undersigned unmistakably referencing on the envelope the name of post applied for, most recent by 01-02-2021 at the location: 31-Shershah Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.
Application Form (to be downloaded from the connection https://sed.puniab.gov.ok/framework/records/Candidate%20Profile.pdf), CV alongside validated duplicates of reports and two photos of the competitor ought to be sent. Just shortlisted competitors will be called for Test/Interview. Government/Semi Government workers may apply through appropriate channel. No TA/DA will be acceptable regardless.
Syed Tahir Ram Section Officer (Establishment) Government of the Punjab Special Education Department 31-Shershah Block, New Garden Town, Lahore Phone: 042-99231573