Rescue 1122 has announced the latest Jobs in Punjab by Pakistan Testing Service PTS on June 26, 2021, in the Nation Newspaper. Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 advertised the following vacancies mentioned below through PTS. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply online for these positions. Interested candidates can apply online from the website of PTS www.pts.org.pk. The last date to get this job opportunity is July 15, 2021.
|Posted Date:||26 June 2021|
|No of Posts:||1231|
|Education:||Nursing Diploma, B.Com, D.Com, DAE|
|Address:||Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazl e Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||15 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Emergency Medical Technician (BPS-11)||Nursing Diploma||651|
|2.||Computer Telephone Wireless Operator (BPS-11)||B.Com/ D.Com/ DAE||309|
|3.||Fire/DERT Rescuer (FDR) (BPS-11)||Diploma||179|
|4.||Maintenance Technician (BPS-11)||Diploma||87|
|5.||Auto Electrician (AE) (BPS-08)||Diploma||05|
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates are required to click below or may visit official website www.pts.org.pk to apply online.
- Link is also available on the rescue website www.rescue.gov.pk
- Candidates are directed to send their forms by postal mail to Pakistan Testing Service.
- PTS will not accept forms by hand.
- Written and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website after one week of last date of submission of application forms.
- Original CNIC & Roll No Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites.
- Change of test center is not allowed.
- Only candidates qualifying for both written and Psychological/aptitude tests shall be eligible for the Physical & Skill test.
- At the time of the Interview, the candidate shall present original documents along with
- Three attested copies of all relevant documents
- Six passport size photographs
- A medical report by Government teaching Hospital or DHQ
- The last date to apply is July 15, 2021.