Punjab Higher Education Commission has announced the latest Jobs across all over Pakistan on February 04, 2021. The Punjab Higher Education Commission invites applications from highly motivated and competent individuals for hiring against following positions on contract basis, initially for one year, extendable based on performance. Interested candidates can visit Punjab Higher Education Commission Job portal jobs.punjabhec.gov.pk for online Registration. The last date to get this job opportunity is February 28, 2021.
|Posted Date:||February 04, 2021|
|Organization:||Punjab Higher Education Commission|
|No of Posts:||07+|
|Education:||CA, M.Phil, MS, Matric, Literate|
|Address:||10th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, Ferozpur Road, Lahore.|
|Last Date:||February 28, 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Director General (Finance)||CA/ ACCA||01|
|2.||Director (Finance)||M.Phil/ MS||01|
|3.||Deputy Director (Procurement)||M.Phil/ MS||01|
|4.||Deputy Director (Academic & Professional Training)||M.Phil/ MS||01|
|5.||Office Attendant||Literate/ Matric||03|
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can click below or visit jobs.punjabhec.gov.pk to apply online.
- Interested candidates post a duly signed hard copy of the online application form upto last date to the address listed on application form, along with
- Copy of CNIC
- Attested copies of educational
- Professional experience certificates
- A recent colored photograph.
- Applications will only be entertained after receiving the valid Bank Draft/ Pay Order/ deposit slip in favor of Punjab Higher Education Commission, Bank of Punjab Account No. 6580045615700054 , branch code 0320 as
- Rs. 1000/- for the positions of Director General, Director and Deputy Director
- Rs. 200/- for the position of Office Attendant
- Applicants must apply separately for each post with name of post clearly mentioned on envelop.
- Persons already in service should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete applications and applications submitted by email/fax/by-hand or after the deadline will not be entertained.
- PHEC reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason.
- PHEC is providing an equal opportunity of merit based selection as per Government Policy.
- The last date to apply online is February 28, 2021.
Company Address: 10th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, Ferozpur Road, Lahore.
Visit Also: HEC Jobs 2021
Punjab Higher Education Commission Jobs February 2021 Advertisement: