Pakistan Army Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS advertised the latest jobs on 17 July 2021 through the official website. Interested candidates who want to Join Pak Army as Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS 2021 are advised to Register Online, starting from 12 July 2021. Online Registration for Armed Forces Nursing Services (AFNS) Entry 2021 / 2022 may be done by visiting the Pak Army official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk ‘or’ Registration centers. The last date to get this job opportunity is 13 August 2021.
|Type of Commission||Qualification||Age|
|AFNS -B.Sc Nursing (Female)||Matric with Science
|17-25 as on 31 December 2021|
|Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)||B.Sc Generic Nursing
Post (RN) B.Sc Nursing
|18-28 as on 30 November 2021|
Common Feature to Join Armed Forces Nursing Services:
- For BSc Nursing Appearing candidates in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/institution for attaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit F.Sc marks sheet immediately.
- For Trained Nurse A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
B.Sc Nursing: Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorced without encumbrances
Trained Nurses: Married/ Unmarried
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Twice rejected by the General Headquarter Selection Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn/resigned/discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/institution on the ground of discipline, characters, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- For B.Sc Nursing only -candidates already registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- For trained Nursing, only domicile holders of Punjab, Sindh and Azad Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible
Online Registration to Join Pak Army as AFNS 2021/2022
Registration And Preliminary Selection Procedure
Candidates can either register through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
Registration through Internet:
A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on the individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on date and time given for the preliminary test on the computerized roll number slip.
Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in the advertisement) and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computers.
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers:
The candidates may report at the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) for registration/allotment of roll number along with necessary documents (mentioned in advertisement) and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of
- Original certificates/documents/detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.
- Candidates serving in Government institutions/departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/-in the favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarter Rawalpindi.
NOTE: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Selection Procedure to Join Pakistan Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS
Important Dates to Remember:
|Registration:||12 July 2021 to 13 August 2021
|Preliminary Tests including Written / Intelligence / Personality:||Keep visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for exam slip.
The exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ Roll No slip.
Preliminary Medical Test:
The candidates will undergo an initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres.
Candidates are required to qualify physical tests as under
B.Sc Nursing: 4 Years Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi,CMH Lahore, CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta, PNS Shifa Karachi
Trained Nurses: 6 Weeks Basic Military Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi and CMH Kharian.
On completion of successful training, shall be granted Commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Pak Army for minimum period of ten years for B.Sc Nursing before the commencement of training.
AS & RC Telephone
Pakistan Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS Jobs 2021 Advertisement: