National Accountability Bureau NAB has announced the latest Jobs on April 25, 2021 in HQ Islamabad and Regional offices. These appointments are purely on temporary posts for one year. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is May 06, 2021.
Vacancies Detail for Islamabad:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Junior Expert Intelligence||Retired from Armed Forces||02|
|2.||Assistant Junior Expert Head Clerk||Retired JCO from Armed Forces||01|
|3.||Assistant Junior Expert Intelligence||Retired JCO from Armed Forces||04|
|4.||Assistant Junior Expert Computer||Intermediate||01|
|5.||Assistant Junior Expert Security Guard||Retired NCO||04|
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can be Download Application Forms from NAB’s Official website www.nab.gov.pk
- Applications on given format (without copies of academic/ experience certificate(s)) should reach the undersigned through post before last date.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/ interview, after scrutiny of applications.
- Candidates with additional qualification / experience can be preferred.
- Hiring will be governed by the terms of services hiring contract.
- Candidates possessing dual / foreign nationality are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, a separate application is required to be submitted.
- Name of the post applied for should be written boldly on the top right corner of envelope.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is May 06, 2021.
Mailing Address: National Accountability Bureau, Pakistan.
National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement: