Ministry of Information Technology IT & Telecom has announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad on June 21, 2021. Applications are invited to fill the following posts in the Ministry of Information Technology, Government of Pakistan. Vacancies details and eligibility criteria is given below against the post name. The last date to get this Job opportunity is July 05, 2021.
|Posted Date:||21 June 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication|
|No of Posts:||03|
|Education:||Fulfill Eligibility Criteria|
|Last Date:||05 July 2021
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Experience|
|1.||Chief Financial Officer||CFA/CA/CPA or MS Finance||15 Years|
|2.||Company Secretary||COM/LLB/LLM/MBA||10 Years|
|3.||Manager Financial Accounting||CA / ACMA / ACCA / CIMA||5 years|
How To Apply:
- For more information and detailed job descriptions, please visit www.ignite.org.pk
- Applications should be submitted through ignite.rozee.pk
- Applications submitted by any other means will not be entertained.
- Those who have already applied for the Company Secretary position advertised on 16 April, 2021 need to apply afresh.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and may also be required to appear for a written test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit a copy of HEC attested degrees or other relevant accredited body attested credentials.
- In the case of a foreign degree, an equivalence certificate from HEC will be required.
- Last Date to Apply Online is July 05, 2021.