Pakistan Navy has announced the online registration for PN Cadet Jobs for Permanent Commission in Term 2022-A on November 07, 2021. Only Male Candidates who have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A Level with at least 60% marks from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Females are not eligible for PN Cadet Term 2021, offered by Pak Navy.
F.Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate. Candidates of O/A Level are requested to submit an equivalence certificate. Selected candidates will be offered a permanent commission rank on completion of 02 years of training at Pakistan Naval Academy. Last date to join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet 2022-A is November 21, 2021.
|Posted Date:||07 November 2021|
|No. of Posts:||1000+|
|Education:||FSc, A-Level, O-Level (60% Marks)|
|Job Location:||Across Pakistan|
|Last Date:||21 November 2021
1) Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
2) Age (on 01 July 2022):
- Civilian Candidates = 16 ½ to 21 Years
- Service Candidates = 17 to 23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
3) Height=5 feet 4 inch (minimum)
Matric + F.Sc or O/A Level with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science
- Physics, Maths and Statistics
Note: Age & Marks percentage Relaxation for Balochistan Province.
- Click below for Online Registration ‘or’ visit Pakistan Navy official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- The last date to register online is November 21, 2021.
- The entrance test date will be communicated by the respective PNR & SC through SMS.
- Computer-based test / E-testing will be conducted in the following subjects:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (English, Maths, Physics & General Knowledge)
- The exact date for the entrance test would be intimated to each Individual through SMS by the respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs.
- The PET standards are as under:
|Running||One Mile (1.6 KM)||8.30 min|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Min|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 Min|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 Min|
- Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Test / Interview at ISSB.
- Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates would be held at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospital.
Note: The candidates are advised to get Ears waxed & Teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior reporting for medical examination.
A permanent commission will be granted after two years of training. One of the following degrees shall be awarded upon successful completion of basic training
- Operations Branch: BIS (Maritime Sciences)
- Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
- Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electrical)
- Supply Branch: BS (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MS and PhD.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University various professional institutions.
- Twice rejected by ISSB ‘or’ GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board ‘or’ once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ.
- Withdrawn from any armed forces college/institution.
- Tested within one year validity period (as validity of ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board for one year) for recommended candidates.
- Tested within four months from last ISSB appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB).
- Convicted by a court of law or offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit by an armed forces appeal medical board
- Candidates holding dual Nationality unless they surrender the same prior to commissioning ‘or’ within period of 6 months of joining PN.
|House No.5/25, Ayub Town, Opp. PMA Quaid Gate, Habibullah Colony, Abbottabad||0992-401025|
|House No.25/A, Shami Road, D.I Khan||0966-9280467|
|Race Course Road, Opp. Commissioner Office, New Civil Lines, Faisalabad||041-9200674|
|At Marine Compound, Gawadar Port Authority Near Bahria School, Gawadar||086-4211874|
|House No. 810, Ali Mohallah Near Custom House, Upper Khomer Jutial, Gilgit||05811-922556|
|H. No. A-79, Unit-4, Latifabad, Hyderabad||022-3403749|
|Moza Sunni, Opp. Awami Hotel, Khuzdar||052-4267639|
|7 Liaquat Barracks, Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Near Lucky Star, Karachi||021-48506703|
|Chak Pirana Noor Abbas Filling Station, Kharian||053-7704373|
|92 Shami Road, Near Fortress Stadium, Lahore Cantt||042-66961410|
|217 Sher Shah Road, Multan Cantt||061-9201184|
|Khasra No 222,223, Airport Road, Jalalabad (Near PM House), Muzaffarabad||05822-920929|
|Warsak Road, Peshawar Cantt||091-9212316|
|414 Zarghoon Road, Opp. Serena Hotel, Quetta-Cantt||081-9201249|
|House No. 102, Street No 1, Fazal Town, Airport Road, Rawalpindi||051-5953060|
|H. No. 06, Makhdom Altaf , Sadiq Bank near The City School, Rahim Yar Khan||068-596824|
|Wadoodia Hall Road, College Colony, Saidu Shareef, Swat||0946-723479|
|Old Dist. Engineer Residence, Opp. Services Club, Khayaban-e-Iqbal, Sialkot Cantt||052-4267639|
|Opp. Quaid-e-Awam University, New Naka, Sakrand Road, Shaheed Benazirabad, Nawabshah||0244-9370123|
|Near Army Public School, Bukkur Island, Sukkur||071-5620042|