Pakistan Army has announced online registration for Aeronautical Engineer in Captain Direct Short Service Commission Jobs 2021. Interested patriotic individuals can join Pak Army as a captain through DSSC 2021 as Aeronautical Engineer (Aerospace & Avionics) in the Corps of EME. Online application for Pak Army Direct Service Commission shall continue from July 12, 2021 to August 06, 2021.
Male married/unmarried candidates having 16 years of Qualification Aeronautical Engineer (BS/BE) in the specific areas given below may apply. Applicants may Apply Online through Pak Army’s official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or may register through Army Selection and Recruitment Center. Last date for Online registration in Direct Short Service Commission as Aeronautical Engineer is August 06, 2021.
|Posted Date:||11 July 2021|
|No. of Posts:||Multiple|
|Job Location:||Across Pakistan|
|Last Date:||06 August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Aeronautical Engineer in Direct Short Service Commission 2021:
|Category of Selection||Qualification|
Age Limit: 28 Years
Marital Status: Married/ Unmarried
Nationality: Pakistani and domicile holder of Azad Kahmir/ Gilgit
Marks: Min 2.5 CGPA out of 4 ‘or’ Min 60% Marks
- Min height: 5 feet 4 Inches
- Weight: As per body mass index
Ineligibility Conditions to Join Pak Army as Captain through DSSC 2021:
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Declared Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Dismissed or terminated from Government Service including Armed Forces.
How to Apply for Captain Direct Short Service Commission 2021:
- Click below for Online Registration ‘or’ visit official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Candidates can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
- The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which one should have a valid e-mail account.
- Candidates will report on the exact date and time for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slips.
- Candidates will also bring all documents mentioned below and will pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.
Registration/Preliminary Test Schedule:
|Registration:||12 July 2021 – 06 August 2021|
|Preliminary Test:||16 – 17 August 2021|
Academic/Intelligence Test: Academic/ Intelligence test based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs from 28 Dec 2020 to 08 Jan 2021.
Preliminary Medical Test: Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Physical Test: Candidates are required to qualify for the following physical tests:-
|Running||1.6 Km||9 min|
|Push-Ups||10 Repetition||2 min|
|Sits Ups||10 Repetition||2 min|
|Chin Ups||02 Repetition||2 min|
ISSB Test: Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through the website as well as call-up letters.
- Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs.
- Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ selection board at Rawalpindi.
- Final Selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
Training Period at PMA: 06 Months
Documents Required at AS&RCs:
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates.
- Candidates serving in government institutes should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6×Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
Note: Old National Identity Card will not be acceptable.
Join Pak Army as Captain Aeronautical Engineer Jobs 2021 Advertisement: