Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO announced the latest Jobs on July 02, 2021, in Express Newspaper. GEPCO intends to create a new department (MIRAD)for performing jobs under CTBCM. The company intends to hire dynamic personnel for the following different positions in GEPCO. The appointment shall be on contract for an initial period of 02 years extendable on satisfactory performance. These positions will provide directions to the company for the implementation of respective actions for the development of a competitive electricity market in Pakistan and its operations afterward.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates against the following positions. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is July 15, 2021.
|Posted Date:||02 July 2021|
|Organization:||Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO|
|No of Posts:||09|
|Education:||CA, CMA, ACCA. M.Com, MBA, MPA, MA, B.Com|
|Address:||Director General (HR & Admn) Gepco 565-A, Model Town, Gujranwala.|
|Last Date:||15 July 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Deputy Manager Contract Management||Bachelor||01|
|2.||Deputy Manager Regulatory Affairs||Bachelor||01|
|3.||Assistant Manager Contract Management||Bachelor||01|
|4.||Assistant Manager Regulatory Affairs||Bachelor||01|
|5.||Assistant Manager Demand Forecasting||Bachelor||01|
|6.||Assistant Manager Admin||MBA/ MPA/ MA||01|
|7.||Assistant Manager Finance||CA/ ACCA/ CMA||02|
How to Apply:
- Online applications will be preferred on the link www.pitc.com.pk
- In case of hard copy, the signed application along with related documents.
- Requisite experience as specified against para-4, must be submitted in the office of the given address.
- Application incomplete in any respect or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channels along with the NOC of their department-issued on its letterhead.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed in case the candidate having rich and relevant experience.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews/selection process.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is July 15, 2021.
Mailing Address: Director General (HR & Admn) Gepco 565-A, Model Town, Gujranwala.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Jobs 2021 Advertisement: