Government of Pakistan Ministry of Privatisation
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts in the quota against each postin the Privatisation Commission (a body corporate), Islamabad for regular appointment:-
How to Apply:
• Application Forms are available at www.privatisation.gov.pk
• Forms should be sent within 15 daysof publication of the advertisement at theaddress given below, through Courier / Pakistan Post / Email i.e. by 8th March, 2021.
• Forms can also be submitted via vacancies www.privatisation.gov.pk
• Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
• The maximum age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in all cases as per Government Policy.
• The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the Privatisation Commission.
• Only short listed candidates will be invited for test/interview.
• One applicant can apply for more than one post but he/she has to submit form for both posts separately and clearly mention the name of post on the envelops.
• Preference will be given to the computer literate / additional skills.
• No TA / DA would be admissible for test/interview. • Government employees may apply through proper channel.
• For further information and test date/time please visit the PC website: www.privatisation.gov.pk
(IMRAN JAMIL SHAMI) Director General (Admin/Finance Sr, Legal) Privatisation Commission 4th Block, Kohsar Block, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad Ph. # 051-9208509