Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the latest 113+ Assistant Private Secretary (APS) Jobs in Consolidate Advertisement No 01/2021. Interested candidates both male & female from all over the Pakistan can apply online for the following mentioned vacant position at FPSC official website fpsc.gov.pk. Following vacancies are advertised in various departments & organizations mentioned below. Last date to get this job opportunity is 22 February 2021.
|Advertisement:||Consolidated AD No 1/2021|
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|No of Posts:||113|
|Address:||Federal Public Service Commission, Agha Khan Road, Sector F 5/1, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||22 February 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Assistant Private Secretary (APS) (BS-16)||Bachelor||113|
|Sr. No||Ministry/ Department||No of Seats|
|1.||Directorate General of Trade Organizations, Ministry of Commerce||01|
|2.||Ministry of Climate Change||02|
|3.||Pakistan Mint, Finance Division||01|
|4.||Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives||29|
|5.||Railway Board, Ministry of Railways||34|
|6.||Directorate General of Special Education, M/O Human Rights||01|
|7.||Plant Breeders Rights Registry, Ministry of National Food Security & Research||02|
|8.||Ministry of Law Justice & Human Rights||01|
|9.||Federal Investigation Agency FIA, Ministry of Interior||08|
|11.||Directorate General of Immigration and Passport, M/O Interior||02|
|12.||Ministry of Energy Policy Wing (Petroleum Division)||01|
|13.||Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development||02|
|14.||Chief Commissioner’s Office ICT, Ministry of Interior||01|
|15.||Ministry of Kashmir Affairs, & Gilgit Baltistan||01|
|16.||Ministry of Interior||09|
|17.||Ministry of Communications||01|
|18.||ICT Police, Ministry of Interior||01|
(1) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree from a University recognized by HEC.
(2)Minimum shorthand speed: 100 w.p.m and typing speed: 50 w.p.m.
(3) Must be computer literate.
Age Limit: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Pakistan
How to Apply for FPSC Assistant Private Secretary (APS) Jobs 2021:
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC official website www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date.
- Only one online application online application be furnished for all the above mentioned vacancies and fee also be deposited once.
- The candidates will be required to cast preference at the time of interview to the department they would like to join on selection.
- Candidates shall have to appear in typing test, computer literacy test and shorthand test. The computer literacy means proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Power Point & Excel).
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC.
- The last date to apply in Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Senior Auditor Jobs is February 22, 2021.
Visit Also: 627+ FPSC Jobs February 2021
Registration Fee Structure:
- Deposit Registration Fee Rs.300/- in the nearest branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
- Original T.R should preserve and provide to the supervisory staff at the time of examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates.
Note: Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
Documents Required from the Candidates:
- After the test/ exam, on the basis of results, the candidates who are on higher merit positions in respective quota would be asked to furnish the attested copies of following documents within 15 days of the notice from FPSC by Post, SMS and Email.
- 02 × Photographs
- Educational Degrees
- Experience Certificates (where applicable)
- Domicile Certificates
- Original TR
- Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, and equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable to rejection.
- Admission Certificate for Screening/ Descriptive Test will be placed on the Official website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk on 15th July 2021.
Conduct of Test:
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring Original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test.
- Without original Treasury Receipt candidates would not be allowed entry in Examination Hall. Photocopy of T.R/ Bank Scroll would not be accepted. Candidates are advised to preserve the original T.R so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls.
- Test/ Examination will tentatively be held from 1st August 2021 onwards. Test/ Examination can however be conducted earlier also in case of limited number of candidates.
Mailing Address: Federal Public Service Commission, Agha Khan Rd, Sector F 5/1, Islamabad.
Visit Also: 407+ FPSC Senior Auditor Jobs 2021