Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has announced online registration on June 14, 2021 through FIA web portal https://www.jobs.fia.gov.pk/. These jobs are advertised in Express and Jang newspapers. Link for Online registration is given below.
FIA Jobs 2021 are having different posts i.e. Assistant, Sub Inspector, Stenotypist, UDC, LDC, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Constables, Constable Drivers, Drivers, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Cook, Chowkidar and Sweeper. Last date to get this job opportunity is June 21, 2021.
|Posted Date:||14 June 2021|
|Organization:||Federal Investigation Agency FIA|
|No. of Posts:||1140|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Address:||Additional Director (Establishment), Federal Investigation Agency, Headquarters, G-9/4, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||21 June 2021|
How To Register Online:
- Click below on “Register Here Online” for online registration at jobs.fia.gov.pk
- By hand, applications will not be accepted/ entertained.
- No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- Information claimed in an online form will be treated as final.
- Ex-servicemen can also apply.
- The last date to register online is June 21, 2021.
Instruction Regarding Registration:
- If you are not registered at FIA web portal, click the “Register as a new user” in the left panel. This will take you to the registration page where you will provide personal details like Name, Father Name, CNIC, Email Address and Phone Number.
- For verification of email, code (OTP) will be sent to your email. Provide that code to verify your email. Send OTP will be valid for five minutes only.
- For verification of mobile number, code (OTP) will be sent at your mobile number. Provide that code to verify your mobile number. Send OTP will be valid for five minutes only.
- To complete the registration process click on submit button. After submission it will take you to the page where you can set your password. Password must have at least one special character, digit and at least one letter in uppercase (‘A’-‘Z’).
- After completion of the above process, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login using your email and password. A login code (OTP) will be sent to your email for verification purpose only. Provide that code to authenticate yourself. At each login the same procedure of authentication will be followed.
Guidelines to address issues regarding creation of password for applicant account:
After successful registration if the applicant could not complete the process of creating password for his/her account due to any reason i.e. power failure, Internet disruption etc. then applicant must follow these steps to generate password for his/her account.
- Visit login page at https://www.jobs.fia.gov.pk
- Click on the ”Forgot Password” link to proceed further.
- Provide your registered email address and click the “Email Link” button.
- After that you will be redirected to a page where the applicant can set his password for his account.
Guidelines to change the password for applicant account:
- To change your current password, follow the steps given below.
- Visit Login page at https://www.jobs.fia.gov.pk
- Click on the ”Forgot Password” link below to proceed further.
- Provide your registered email and click the “Email Link” button. After that a confirmation link will be sent to your registered email address.
- Sign in at your registered email account and click on the link being sent to you for confirmation purpose.
- After that you will be redirected to a page where the applicant can change the password for his account.
Note: Applicants should visit this portal frequently regarding different updates like Test date assignment and Center’s allocation for physical & endurance test.
Self Assessment Via ETS:
Applications are invited from talented, motivated, and Determined Professionals. Eagle Testing Service (ETS) was incorporated under the Companies Act 2017 of SECP in order to bring credibility, transparency, and innovation in testing and assessment according to the need of individuals as well as public and private sector organizations. After the success of the first version of SAT-FIA. ETS is again introducing the second version of SAT-FIA for the Self Assessment, Evaluation, and Preparation of FIA candidates for FIA Job’s test as per FIA’s latest Reauibnent Policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- It a SELF-ASSESSMENT-TEST (SAT-FIA) launch by ETS for the Assessment Evaluation and Preparation of individuals before the final test al FIA Jobs.
- All candidates apply online for Self-Assessment Test online through ETS online registration portal www.etsp.ltd
- No need to send a hard copy of any type of document
- The test will be taken online (CBT)
- Total MCO’s will be 100 and the total test time is 90 minutes
- No age restriction for Online Self Assessment Test for FIA (SAT-FIA).
- Skill test would be conducted according to the posts (Steno-typist and LDC) after Computer Based Test (CBT)
- CBT will be taken on every Sunday in each category till the final test of FIA in order TO prepare the applicant for the FIA job’s Test.
- Applicant can see the result after completing the lest at the same moment.
FIA Jobs 2021 Advertisement in Newspaper: