Establishment of Regional Grid Gilgit Baltistan working under Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA has been announced the latest jobs on January 01, 2021. The development project titled Establishment of Regional Grid in Gilgit Baltistan Ph-1 is a Federal Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) Project with on approved cost of Rs.4959.187 million. For implementation of the project, office of the Project Director is required services of following technical and support staff purely on contract basis for establishment of Project Management Unit (PMU). Applications are invited from the suitable candidates having domicile of Gilit Baltistan for the period of one year against the project as per following criteria. There is vacancies announcement for hiring of PMU staff for the PSDP project. The last date to get this job opportunity is 18 January 2021.
|Posted Date:||01 January 2020|
|Organization:||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|No of Posts:||09|
|Education:||Intermediate, DAE, Graduation, MBA, M.Com, B.E|
|Job Location:||Gilgit Baltistan|
|Address:||Officer of the Project Director, Establishment of Regional Grid Gilgit-Biltistan Ph-1, at Gilgit-Baltistan Hydro Electric Workshop near KIU Knodass Gilgit|
|Last Date:||18 January 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Resident Engineer Civil (PPS-08)||BE Civil||01|
|2.||Survey Engineer (PPS-08)||BE Civil||01|
|3.||Accounts Officer (PPS-07)||MBA/M.Com||01|
|4.||Computer Operator (PPS-06)||Graduation||02|
|5.||Sub Engineer Civil (PPS-04)||DAE Civil||01|
|6.||Sub Engineer Electrical (PPS-04)||DAE Electrical||01|
|7.||Sub Engineer Mechanical (PPS-04)||DAE Mechanical||01|
How To Apply:
- The candidates having domicile of Gilgit Baltistan and fulfilling required education and experiences may submit their applications along with CV at the address given below.
- Application should be accompanied by attested copies of following documents
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- 3 × Passport Size Photographs
- The appointment will be on purely contract basis for a period of one year charged to the relevant project and extendable if deemed necessary.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Disable Person quotas and Women quotas will be applied as per Government Rules.
- The deadline for submission of applications is January 18, 2021.
Mailing Address: Officer of the Project Director, Establishment of Regional Grid Gilgit-Biltistan Ph-1 at Gilgit-Baltistan Hydro Electric Workshop near KIU Knodass Gilgit
Email: [email protected]
Regional Grid Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2021 Advertisement: