Jobs By Field
English Biscuits Manufacturers Pvt Ltd EBM Jobs October 2021:
We are hiring!
Position: Merchandising Officer
Employment Type: Third Party
Qualification: Minimum Intermediate
Experience: At least 1 year of relevant experience, FMCG preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To manage product placement at the assigned outlets of both the categories (cakes & biscuits)
- To manage shelf space and ensure 50% of the shelf share in the market
- To prepare Planogram Implementations to ensure the product positioning according to the designed classification of products in market.
- To explore and suggest new outlets to the team and visit them to observe the foot fall
- To manage shelf efficiently and ensure FIFO method in stock releasing
- To ensure timely liquidation of the stock and product verification to stay updated on the validity of the products on display
- To calculate shelf share and sustain the position in the market
- To manage gondola positioning (cleaning, FIFO, product availability, gondola placement)
- To manage company assets that are available at the outlets and LMTs
- To ensure PSM utilization to deliver right message across to the relevant target market
- To manage the shelf space and product placement creatively to attract target market
- To ensure timely product registration at the time of new product launch to avoid delays in stock release
- To proactively manage the new product launch (inform the LMTs and main outlets and get the product registered)
- To carry out the FOC Activity (free sampling)
- To explore new potential outlets and observe if current outlets should be continued or not
To Apply: Interested candidates must send their CVs to [email protected] and mention subject title with city name ” Merchandising Officer – Multan” in the subject line.
Position: Assistant Manager Taxation
Employment Type: Permanent
Qualification: CA intermediate/any other relevant qualification
Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience, FMCG preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To review tax returns and declarations which are submitted to tax authorities
- To ensure that Returns are properly and timely filed and all the laws and regulations are followed.
- To coordinate with Tax consultants, authorities and lawyer on all matters.
- To keep updated with laws and regulations, identifying impacts on company and implementing the same.
- To execute quarterly Tax planning and obtaining exemptions from Tax authorities.
- To manage cashflow of the group.
- To ensure recording and reconciliation of Tax figures with Ledger.
To Apply: Interested candidates must send their CVs to [email protected] and mention subject title with city name ” Assistant Manager Taxation ” in the subject line.
English Biscuits Manufacturers Pvt Ltd EBM Jobs October 2021
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization