National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Fund NEECA announced the latest Jobs by the Government of Pakistan on October 27, 2021. National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority (NEECA) invites applications from candidates of known integrity and professionalism for the following posts as mentioned below. Market competitive salary package will be offered, subject to the qualification and experience of the candidate.
The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. The last date to get this job opportunity is November 11, 2021.
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Experience|
|1.||Project Manager||Master||06-08 Years|
|2.||Technical Expert||Master||06-08 Years|
|3.||Urban Energy Management Expert||Master||06-08 Years|
|4.||Coordination & Policy Advocacy Expert||Master||04-06 Years|
How To Apply:
- Job detailed description available at www.neeca.gov.pk
- Candidates should submit applications to the given address, along with mentioned documents
- 01 recent passport size photographs
- Applicants must clearly mention the post applied for in the application.
- Late submission and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Government officials must apply through the proper channels.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- The last date to apply is November 11, 2021.
Company Address: Manager Admin, Energy Conservation Fund (ECF), NEECA Building, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.